Gauntlet’s health and safety consultants can and do deliver bespoke solutions to some of the major landlords and commercial property owners, managing agents, social housing providers and Right to Manage Companies in the UK and offer a close working relationship to those with large property portfolios.
Gauntlet Health & Safety provides audits and assessments across the UK, which analyse your risks and suggest preventative and proactive measures that need to be implemented, to eliminate and reduce fire risks in properties. Our highly experienced team carries out property risk assessments that minimise any disruption and inconvenience caused to your tenants, as we help you to keep them safe.
Our property services include, but are not limited to:
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire safety training
- Conducting a comprehensive health & safety risk assessment of your communal areas (a legal requirement for managed properties), whilst we are on site carrying out a fire risk assessment
- Scheduling of property portfolio assessments.
We also provide you with:
- Nationwide coverage that provides the capacity for you to have your entire portfolio assessed
- Free access to your nominated health & safety consultant via email and telephone support
- Online access to your documentation
If you work in partnership with us, you will also receive our much-praised and comprehensive Service and Maintenance Guide for Residential Property Managers,free of charge.
To discuss your requirements, please call us one of our knowledgeable and helpful consultants on 0113 244 86 86 or email email@example.com